Vision Mission and Objectives
Developing Institutional Ethos with a focus on Vitalizing Teaching – Learning Process, Functional Relationship with Schools, Professional Development of Teachers with Research Orientation.
To serve society at large by providing Effective and Productive Teachers
- To develop various cognitive skills like critical thinking, problem-solving etc.
- To provide facilities for cognitive development such as ICT, Reading materials etc.
- To make curriculum transaction psychologically, sociologically, technologically effective.
- To provide quality teacher education.
- To nurture scientifi c and research aptitude, temperament and culture among the student teachers.
- To produce skilled and effective teachers for the society.
- To develop competencies and favourable attitudes towards teaching profession.
- To infuse commitment among student- teachers with respect to learner and excellence towards teaching profession.
- To enable the student- teachers to handle technologically advanced teaching
learning equipments and media.
- To equip the student- teachers with modern strategies of teaching and develop creativity among them regarding preparation and usage of Audio Visual aids.
- To enable trainees to become competent in the use of IT in curriculum transaction.
- To equip the trainees with advanced knowledge and skills of teaching.
- To prepare and develop the fi nest leaders in the educational institutions of tomorrow.
Access to the Disadvantaged Objectives
- To develop the sense for involvement with disadvantaged section of society.
- To infuse equal opportunities for all student- teachers for development of personality.
- To develop a sense of discipline among student teachers by specifying the code of conduct inclusive of punctuality, uniform and institutionally approved behaviors.
- To pursue continuously for the improvement in their own quality of life and professional skills without any external motivation/pressure.
- To sustain a caring, supportive climate throughout the country.
Community and National Development Objectives
- To develop value oriented vision in order to lead a balanced and progressive life
- To enable the student-teachers to be aware of the national problems and to contribute towards the solution of those problems.
- To develop secular, social and democratic attitude among trainees.
Ecology and Environment Objectives
- To sensitize students for environmental and ecological problem.
- To prepare students to protect the environment.
Value Orientation Objectives
- To provide value-based education and opportunities to the student- teachers to help them to face challenges of life.
- To promote morality among the students.
- To develop a sense of team spirit.
- To help toplace the student- teachers in suitable educational institutions.
- To help the student- teachers in solving the job related problems while in service (Vocational guidance)
Global trends and demands Objectives
- To promote awareness of the global issues and trends.
- To prepare students for innovative society
- To enhance personal success.
- To prepare student for global society.
- To provide opportunities for all round development of individuals.
- To prepare students for changing demands of global society.