A school library is a place where vast collections of good books and writings are kept. These books are made available to the students to enhance their knowledge and understanding on various subjects. A school library plays a great role in the life of a student.
The library is a fundamental learning resource center. It is the store house of knowledge. The library provides various facilities to the staff and students through pleasure reading section and digital learning section.
In Pleasure Reading Section has many story books, encyclopaedia’, dictionaries, novels and many more. It has different type of literature and biographies which can help the students to develop his/her mental horizon.
In Digital Learning Section there are many subject wise CDs for the students which make them understand the topic effectively. In this section students can access the books or topic from the internet.
Library Rules & Regulations
- The school Library belongs to you .Ensure its safety and avoid causing damage.
- Help to keep the book neat and clean.
- The Students must carry the Identity – Card with him or her to get the books issued /returned.
- The students are not permitted to use other’s Identity – Card/s. The loss of ID card should be immediately reported to the Librarian or in the office so that a duplicate card may be issued.
- The reference books and magazines will not be issued to the students.
- Students are responsible for the books borrowed from the library.
- Return the books on or before due date otherwise an overdue charge of Re.1/-per day will be charged. So return the books in time.
- “No Due Certificate” is to be obtain from the library before leaving the school.
There are ample of good magazines & dailies available in the school library. Also there are more than 10 thousand books in the library that help the student to chisel their mind and develop their cognitive skill.